Acquiring new customers is on virtually every marketer’s list of objectives. But it’s expensive — typically 5x the cost of growing an existing customer. It’s frustrating — for example, prospect response rates continue to decline, and trade shows are becoming less fruitful for prospecting. And it’s time consuming — whether it’s creating new lead gen campaigns or in-bound marketing programs, the need for human and capital resources gets greater each year.
Yet there is hope for this vexing challenge. Radiant 1’s B2B Acquisition Acceleration services takes a holistic perspective to help you accelerate your path to results for all your customer acquisition efforts. We look at your organization’s entire process for acquiring (and keeping) new customers and help you identify improvements along the way that will increase the returns on your acquisition marketing investment.
Our process delivers fast results:
- Current State Diagnostic — delivers refined target segments, identifies performance and gaps in various lead sources and previous acquisition efforts
- Future State Definition — provides a vision and actions for achieving optimized acquisition processes and approaches
- Acquisition Acceleration Strategy — includes everything from target persona development to message, offer, contact and investment strategies to maximize your acquisition dollars
- Acquisition Acceleration Program Development — adds a creative spark to your efforts, both from a communications standpoint as well as internal process changes.
- Lowering the cost of acquisition and improving ROI
- Increasing focus and results from intermediaries
- Establishing a more consistent pipeline
- Reducing website drop-offs and maximizing conversion
- Engaging sales teams
- Identifying new channels and sources of leads
- Target identification & segmentation
- CRM/Marketing Automation Optimization
- Offer, message & contact strategy
- Testing & Marketing Labs
- Data analytics
- Campaign development
- Persona development
- Investment strategy
- Website analysis, re-design & UI/UX
The ‘FedEx Fridays’ program became one of the biggest acquisition successes ever, with exceptional response and close rates. It generated 1000’s of new accounts, plus reactivated a record number of previously inactive accounts. In addition, over 200 FedEx partner alliances helped in the effort, generating well over 4m impressions, and with enrollments at a number of leading partners up over 500% YOY. Plus various FedEx shipping offers generated enough incremental shipments for the program to more than pay for itself during the promotional period. And for the first time ever, we successfully linked the customer acquisition and on-boarding strategies seamlessly to generate the desired on-going shipping behavior.